Staff must be empowered and motivated to speak to the clients they encounter on a daily basis. That’s why MyVetStore support team provides clinics the training required for staff be to confident and motivated to get clients on board. It is important that all staff understand the value the WebStore offers to each of them and to your clients.
Like any service a practice may offer, the effort you put into marketing your WebStore is directly proportional to the success you will experience.
- Simple promotions like posters in-practice, monitor advertising, home delivery food bag stickers, are just a few ways your practice can create interest
- Staff incentive programs like awarding gift cards motivates staff and adds excitement to the program
* Target the right clients with the right message
* Remind patients that the WebStore is for more than just dietary foods
* Veterinarians should re-enforce the value of the WebStore during every client visit
* Link to your practice’s website and facebook
* Put up signage in the practice